Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just when you think it's safe to go to work...

These freaks are everywhere…

Just today..I was in a National Electric Code update class…

My coworker brought up the subject over lunch..as people had talked about it during one of his other classes(he thought it was crap…good boy)…..

I informed him of my information etc etc……

And upon returning from the lunch break?…

I was greated with none other than “loose change” playing on the overhead…

I almost came unglued…

I challenged every man in the room very loudly….

“Is there a single person here that believes the OUR Govt killed over 3000 Americans on 9/11!”
Silence…and a lot of shoe staring…

I said “SHAME…shame on you all for even letting this bullcrap be put on…”

I had to leave the room and have a smoke I was shaking so much with anger(I’m still livid)…If I didnt need the update to maintian my license..I would have left..

Needless to say…when I returned, the room was silent and the class was back on topic…

A couple guys even thanked me after the class for speaking up (my first thought was why didnt YOU)…but I digress..

Make no mistake…while most of them dropped off after the midterms when the GOP didnt “steal” congress, and Bush didnt “declare martial law” to put thousands in “prison camps”….

There are still those out there infected by this germ…BDS

I see brain dead "truthers"...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe Shaking? Are you serious? You are such a spaz.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Zeitgeist said...

Hmmm...spaz?....funny...

It's not like I had en epileptic siezure and fell on the floor..

Maybe I should have started throwing chairs and crying?

Sheesh.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home