Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Todays hindsight...aka...over react?...who me?...

I'm never one to delete my words....good or bad they stand for others to judge...and I dont Think it's honest....when your foot has been in your mouth...dont kiss the wife without brushing your teeth...

I do however from time to time , after some reflection.....need to change a position or modify a previous statement...

So here's goes...

*gulp*

I now think it more likely, that the hate that runs rampent on nutscape may be more due to the sheer volume of posts generated...and the ratio of the number admins, to the 70,000 registered users...rather than to an air of permissiveness....or acceptance....and I have conversed with one of the mods and found them to be indeed quite concerned with the content posted and the enforcment of the TOS agreement....

This is not to say that what truthers post there is in any way acceptible...but rather ...that I can now see how such volume of postings allows the truthers to slip in their hooks and recruit...or post hate that goes un noticed....

With only 7 admins and 16 mods...they are simply overwelmed...I'm still suspect of a couple of them....but it IS possible...that in my haste to find evidence...I may have overlooked some of the circumstances...

Gee...now who sounds like a truther?

Not me...a truther would never, once far along the path, stop and re-evaluate their position on anything...no need to reconsider what is a foregone conclusion....

Well...I have had to stop and re-evaluate my position....I do not yet find it completely lacking...nor do I find it concrete...it's more of a "the jury is still out" position...

I'll update the posts below to reflect that....in the intrest of fairness...

The jury is still out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home