Saturday, November 04, 2006

I promised I'd show you links from truthers to neo-nazis.....and I allways deliver on a promise:

Well boys and girls....sorry for the distractions...the mootbats were out heavy on nutscape tonight..and I love watching moonbats...

The truthers have been hawking "loose change" as "evidence" of the grand conspiracy by the "globalist bankers" to start an "endless war"....

Loose Change is filled with screen grabs of newspaper headlines that mention things like missing planes and bombs at the World Trade Center... but all of those shots are from the American Free Press...
www.americanfreepress.net/
If you scoll down...on the right you'll see links to...
Tada...christian identity... a well known neo-nazi white surpremisist movement...
www.kingidentity.com/
AFP also links to....
www.truthtellers.org/
Click that link and see what you find...

Thats right..christian white supremisists...again

Nows that just three quick links..took me all of about 5 minutes to find them...
I have hundreds of such links to the "truth" movement...

If you're a truther and reading this....You may not personally be an anti-semite.... (yet)
but you cannot claim that THESE groups arent...

You are standing hip deep in the new american nazi movement...and appearently...you dont even realise it...

No matter which truther site you visit....with in two to three links at most...is a white supremisist group, anarchist group, or some other upstanding civic minded organisation..

And they are gaming nutscape to recruit more followers.

From my observations based on thread participation by truthers since nutscapes launch of the news portal...they have grown exponentially...going from just a few "truthers"...to hundreds of them....and hundreds more converts...

I've seen the statement more than one time from a convert " I didnt believe this 5 years ago....but now I see the truth"

Yeah.....nazi parties arent born in a day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home